ARRI SKYPANEL S30-C
Incorporating features of ARRI's successful L-Series LED Fresnels, the blue/silver SkyPanel S30-C LED Softlight is one of the most versatile soft lights on the market.
Supported by a manual aluminium yoke, the panel's surface area measures 14 x 11.8", making it an ideal portable, on-the-go light source for mobile applications.
Output is controlled via interchangeable thermoplastic diffusers with the outputs equivalent of a 1000W tungsten soft light - while only drawing a maximum 240W.
The SkyPanel S30-C is fully colour "tuneable" allowing output of a warm 2800K to icy blue 10,000K light and also uses the full RGB+W colour gamut with hue and saturation control for fine adjustments.
Full minusgreen to full plusgreen is also possible, so if you're lighting for blue or greenscreen, you can simply dial your colour chosen in.
This wide degree of control is responsible for a very high CRI of 95 and a rating of 91 with the newer TLCI standard. All of these functions as well as 0-100% dimming can adjusted locally with the SkyPanel's onboard controller or remotely via DMX or over a LAN. Besides inputs and outputs appropriate to these functions, the light also has a USB-A port for downloading firmware upgrades from a thumb drive, Windows or Mac.
The SkyPanel S30-C can be used worldwide, thanks to its included 90-250 VAC power supply, but it can also use optional 23-36 VDC batteries when mains power is unavailable. Besides the power supply, the light comes with a combo baby/junior (5/8" | 1-1/8") pin and a standard diffuser. This version of the light comes with a 9.8'-long Edison DC power cable.
- Natural Shadow Rendition
- Mixing calibrated red, green, blue and white LEDs into one homogeneous beam of soft light, the SkyPanel produces not just impressive light quality, but excellent shadows rendering as well. The soft shadows cut cleanly without exhibiting multiple edges or colour fringing.
- Built to Last
- Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. The combination of an aluminium core with fibreglass-reinforced thermoplastics result in a solid fixture that can withstand heavy daily use on busy film sets; lasting beyond a minimum of 25,000 hours and up to a maximum of 50,000.
At 16.4' / 5 m and 3200K
- With Standard Diffusion: 217 lux/ 20 fc
- With Lite Diffusion: 235 lux/ 22 fc
- With Heavy Diffusion: 180 lux/ 17 fc
- With Intensifier: 282 lux/ 26 fc
At 16.4' / 5 m and 5600K
- With Standard Diffusion: 222 lux/ 21 fc
- With Lite Diffusion: 240 lux/ 22 fc
- With Heavy Diffusion: 185 lux/ 17 fc
- With Intensifier: 289 lux/ 27 fc