Regular price $106.00
KCP-601-L │ SUPER VISER CLAMP 17.5” (45 CM)
Super Viser is built by aluminum die casting body making it sturdy and lightweight. The moveable jaws are designed for mounting
on the tubes or planks upto 101mm ( 228mm is available for longer version KCP-601). With the innovative grooved design on the
threaded shaft, the both jaws can be kept on the same direction all the way. In addition to the 16mm pin terminated at the end of shaft,
the unique design of 16mm socket is also built on the clamp that allows all accessories of Convi. Clamp can fit into Super viser.
1. A clever groove notched into the back of the clamp keeps the jaws aligned with one another as they open and close.
2. Mechanical interlocking design instead of glue between the rubber pad and the aluminum die-casting jaws
makes the rubber pad firmly adherent on the jaw without any problem to mount securely in vertical or horizontal way.
3. The threaded shaft terminates as a 16 mm pin for mounting lighting fixtures or grip accessories.
4. The adaptor socket complements the full range of Convi clamp.
5. The ergonomically designed handle provides biggest torque.
The groove keeps the jaws aligned
with one another.
Mechanical interlocking design makes the
rubber pad firmly adherent on the jaw.
Knurled neck for the maximum friction.